This International Association of Manual/Musculoskeletal Medicine applies to all information IAMMM learns about or obtains from you when you visit the IAMMM website (the “Site”).
IAMMM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the Site, you can be assured that the IAMMM will use the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
By visiting or accessing the Site, you agree to the provisions of this Policy and the provisions of the IAMMM Website Terms.
IAMMM may modify this Policy from time to time, effective immediately upon posting to the Site or such other period as required by applicable law. Your continued access or use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the provisions of the then-current Policy. The current Policy applies to all information gathered or obtained about you at any time.
Data Privacy: Information You Provide IAMMM
IAMMM receives and stores any information you enter on the Site including, but not limited to:
• Name and job title
• Contact address including phone and email address
• Demographic information such as gender, specialty, occupation type, and interests
• Other information relevant to membership, events, and communication preferences
IAMMM will also obtain credit card information for payments related to membership and events. Our online payment processes are PCI Compliant to ensure further data security and safety.
Data Retention Policy
IAMMM will follow the following data retention policy to ensure your information is securely maintained:
• All membership paper documents (i.e., paper application forms) will be destroyed after three years;
• All membership electronic documents will be deleted from all individual computers, databases, networks, and back-up storage after one year.
• Special note: As long as you keep your information updated in your online account with us, we will retain that updated information in our database in accordance with the data retention policy.
You may request that IAMMM delete or modify your personally identifiable information, such as your name or e-mail address.
Automated Collection (Cookies) Policy
IAMMM doesnot collect personal cookies on our Web site to capture information about page visits.
Information from the anonymous information is used to gauge page popularity, analyze traffic patterns on our site, and guide development of other improvements to our site. IAMMM does not require that you accept peersonalcookies.
IAMMM requires that, when applicable, third parties engaged by IAMMM for tracking and remarketing IAMMM data follow European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policies and guidelines to ensure continued privacy. IAMMM will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose that information to third parties unless such disclosure is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy, by law or a policy or notice contained or associated with a specific IAMMM product or service.
How Does IAMMM Use Information?
IAMMM uses the information you provide and IAMMM collects to:
• Administer, maintain and improve the Site and its operation;
• Verify your identity and respond to your requests for information;
• Comply with applicable laws, statutes, and regulations;
• Enforce the Terms and our rights and the rights of others; and
• As specifically provided in the Terms and as you may otherwise agree.
IAMMM collects and processes individual personal data for the legitimate interests of IAMMM, including the proper administration of this website, customer service, and promotion of IAMMM offerings.
To Whom Does IAMMM Disclose Information?
IAMMM does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except as described below:
• With third parties that perform functions on IAMMM’s behalf, such as maintaining and operating the Site and its content. IAMMM does not allow such third parties to use your information for other purposes;
• As IAMMM believes necessary to comply with laws, statutes or regulations and/or to enforce this Policy and the Terms and to protect our rights and the rights of other persons;
• As required by a court or government agency or to respond to a claim by you or a third party; or
• As you have otherwise agreed.
Subpoenas. IAMMM may respond to any subpoena received from a government agency (i.e., the Securities and Exchange Commission or law enforcement agencies) without prior notice to you. Unless prohibited by law or by a court order, IAMMM will notify you of any subpoena received from any other party (e.g., for civil litigation) that requires IAMMM to disclose your identity and will wait ten (10) days, or a lesser amount of time as required by the deadline in the subpoena, before providing the information requested by the subpoena.
If you want to view your Personal Information and/or to delete or modify your personal information from our records, you may do so on your MyAccount page online or by one of the following ways:
• Sending an email to email@example.com
• By mail to the following address: Correct/Update Personal Information Siege:International Academy of Manual/Musculoskeletal Medicine Dorfstrasse 11 CH-7402 Bonaduz
• IAMMM reserves the right to verify the identity of any person making such a request, provided that IAMMM shall have no liability whatsoever resulting from false or erroneous requests.
Site of Processing of Personal Data
Personal data of individuals collected by IAMMM may be stored and processed in Europe, or any other country in which IAMMM maintain facilities. IAMMM may transfer personal data for processing across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
The Site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under IAMMM’s control. While IAMMM strives to protect your personal information, IAMMM cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information or data. Communication via the Internet is not failsafe, and there is always a possibility that data may be lost or intercepted by unauthorized parties, during transmission or after receipt. You agree that IAMMM shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with any lost or intercepted data or information.
Conditions of Use
Your access and use of the Site is subject to this Policy and the Terms including limitations on damages and the applicability of the law of the District of Columbia.
If you have questions about this Policy, the Terms, or the Site or its content or have a complaint, please contact:
- International Association of Manual/Musculoskeletal Medicine
CH-7402 Bonaduz Switzerland